Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Trailers! YA Book to Movie Updates & Awesome Book Trailers

I haven't been in the loop too much, but I was browsing through Youtube when I found this! I can't wait to see this movie. I'm not sure how it's going to work though. I hope the movie end up being as good as the books.



The Host's book trailer isn't spoiling anything. It looks interesting though- I think I may check it out.




Those were the two trailers I found, but a really awesome list of book to movie trailers can be found here from Big Books Tiny Voices. They have an awesomely comprehensive list.

Now for book trailers... What's Left of Me's trailer ROCKS. It's so good- I can't wait to read that book!



Then I stumbled on this gem. Jay Kristoff sounds like a really cool guy. The more about him I read, the more I think so. Check this out.




The future looks bright for movies and books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...