Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Cover Wars: Flutter vs. With All My Soul

Cover Wars is when I post two covers, and you basically get a week to vote for your favourite. The winner continues on to next week, and it's kind of cool seeing which covers work and which don't. In the comments section we can discuss what we like about what cover, and it's basically some fun and friendly competition.

Last week was the most successful Cover Wars yet. 127 votes. Flutter got the win and now it shall compete against Rachel Vincent's With All My Soul, #7 in the Soul Screamer's series.

FlutterWith All My Soul (Soul Screamers, #7)

Both covers are on the warm, brown scale and feature some very pretty titles. Flutter has more colour variety and its colours are more vivid, while With All My Soul's cover is more dramatic what with the high contrast and all. They're both stunning (I love YA cover designers!) but only one will win and move on. The battle is on.

Vote for your favourite cover in the poll below, which will be available all week long, and don't forget to comment to share your choice.

Let the Cover Wars... begin!

Which is your favourite cover?



4 comments:

  1. With All My Soul is pretty but I LOVE Flutter's cover,can we say gorgeous?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flutter, all the way! It's absolutely stunning! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flutter:) Both are pretty covers but, Flutter just catches my eye more!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...