Monday, June 25, 2012

The Weekly Progress

The Weekly Progress is supposed to be a weekly post basically recapping my week(s) in books. It's basically my version of a wrap up post (just a day late). All pictures link to Goodreads.

Currently Reading

Slice of Cherry Ashes (Ashes Trilogy, #1)

I'm reading two books at once which is kind of weird. I was originally reading Slice of Cherry but I had to spend the night somewhere and I realized I forgot to bring it with me. So now I'm reading Ashes. I'll go back to Slice of Cherry though. 

Previously Read

Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1)The Selection (The Selection, #1)DragonswoodCold KissCity of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5)

I wrote a review for, I think, all of these books. So stay tuned in the upcoming weeks for those! (Or just friend me on Goodreads to see what I rated the books.) I can say City of Lost Souls was my favourite of all these books. 

Next I'll Be Reading

Beauty QueensDark Angel (Dark Angel, #1)GiltImpulse (Impulse, #1)

It was a pretty good week

2 comments:

  1. I was a little disappointed with City of Lost Souls, it didn't grip me the way the others had...maybe my expectations were too high. I'd even say of your list I preferred Under the Never Sky this Year (although my absolute favourite would be Blood Red Road...so far, this year).
    Love the cover for Slice of Cherry! and Ashes really got me on edge when I read it...still remember my the gut wrenching tension, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually felt the opposite. I didn't like City of Fallen Angels as much as the others so I liked City of Lost Souls much more. I didn't really get into Under the Never Sky either though I did like Blood Red Road. Slice of Cherry is so disturbing right now. I'm not sure what is happening half the time.

      Delete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...