Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Weekly Progress

I did this a long time ago when I first started my blog, and for some reason I stopped. Well, I feel like this kind of post is just fun and keeps me organized, so let's do it. This is my wrap up of my week, in books. All pics and links are to Goodreads.

Books Read

Unraveling (Unraveling, #1)The Fault in Our StarsThumped (Bumped, #2)Endure (Need, #4)Infinity (Numbers, #3)

Currently Reading

Shine (Shade, #3)

Next I'm Reading

Bitterblue (Graceling Realm, #3)Bloodrose (Nightshade, #3)City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5)

Reviewed this week: 

*links to my blog of course! 

See What I See

Yeah, slow post week. Sorry bout that. School is ending so now all the teachers are piling on the homework. Plus there are summative projects being handed out, as well as exams coming up. I probably won't be around more next week. 

I'm also really sorry for not being able to answer all the comments this week. I appreciate them and I read every one of them. 

Have a great weak everybody! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...