Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Possible Challenge: Book Blogger Love

Hey guys, I came up with an idea the other day that I'm pretty excited about. As book bloggers, we all have reading challenges. They can be for audiobooks, picture books, debut authors, historical, sci-fi, anything and everything is out there. But I want a challenge that focuses more on the blog and the book blogger community.

What do you think of a sort of  "blogger love challenge" (with a cooler name of course) all about visiting different blogs and commenting. Everyone could set a goal like say 5 blogs every day. At the end of the week there could be a post about your favorite posts, or stuff that you noticed while browsing.

The point is that just like some people have a hard time reading enough books, audio-books, whatever, some people may have a hard time just appreciating everyone else's content.

What do you think? Are you interested? Is there already something similar like this that I can join?


5 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! I would participate. I'm not sure if there's anything out there like this. What day would you have it every week? I would suggest not Wednesday or Friday, as there are some big memes those days.
    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a really good idea, and something that I would definitely want to do since I don't get around to a lot of blogs I wish I did. One suggestion I would have is make it every two weeks or even every month since I know I barely have any spare time during the week but over the course of 2 weeks/month it would be more manageable. But yeah, it's definitely a good idea and I don't think there's anything else out there. If you need any help, I'd definitely be willing to lend a hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jenna: Maybe Monday. I know Friday and Sunday I definitely won't do, neither will I do Wednesday. I feel like Monday is the day after everyone posted their IMMs and stuff so it's easier to visit then. Plus Monday gives you the whole week to do it.

    @Emilie: I know what you mean, I don't think I can do it weekly. I was also considering bi-weekly or monthly. Maybe there can be different levels where people can post monthly, bi weekly, weekly, whatever they want. Thanks for offering, I'll probably take you up on it. For now I'm exploring the possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this sounds like a great idea! It's always good for bloggers to remember that we're a community and that we all appreciate each others' support.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Kiona: I'm glad you think it's a good idea... I'm really liking the thought of doing it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...