Saturday, October 15, 2011

In My Mailbox (18)


Hey guys, I'm so excited to be doing my 18th IMM! In My Mailbox is all about the fabulous books you got this week and is created by Kristi from The Story Siren

This is kind of a late IMM because I didn't have the time to do it the last few weeks. Weirdly, I didn't get very much last week. This week, I went to the library... 

Before that, I went to the Smart Chicks Kick it Tour in Ottawa. They. Were. Awesome! It was my first signing so I was super nervous and starstruck so I was kind of quiet and didn't ask the questions I wanted to ask. Nevermind that though- the panel was so great. It was full and everyone was so happy to be there. And the line for the signing was over two hours long! Totally worth it though. I was near the end and got Enthralled, along with some bookmarks, a bracelet and a tattoo. 


Enthralled: Paranormal Diversions (The Book Depository/Amazon)
It's an antho from authors who've books I've enjoyed. I think I've read one of every author there so I'm SUPER psyched to read this! 

From the library:


Love Story by Jennifer Echols (The Book Depository/Amazon)
I can't wait to read this. I've never read anything about Jennifer Echols before but I've seen some awesome things being said.
Twisted by Gena Showalter (The Book Depository/Amazon)
I've read the others in the series and they're such fun, action packed reads. I'm curious as to see what happens next. If you love paranormal, or urban fantasy, definitely check this series out.
Burnout by Adrienne Maria Vrettos (The Book Depository/Amazon)
I honestly don't know anything about this book except that I liked the cover. It is a nice cover, isn't it?
The False Princess by Eilis O'Neal (The Book Depository/Amazon)
The premise of this book was what pulled me in. I mean, a false princess? Being a princess one day and then suddenly not would be hard. I wonder what happens...
Bargains and Betrayals by Shannon Delaney (The Book Depository/Amazon)
I originally wasn't a huge fan of the series. I didn't really like 13 to Life but Secrets and Shadows blew me away. I loved it! I can't wait for Bargains and Betrayals and I hope I'll like it. 
My Boyfriends' Dogs by Dandi Daley Mackall (The Book Depository/Amazon)
The title is why I chose this book. It looks like a light and fun contemporary read but I also don't know much about it.


Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake (The Book Depository/Amazon)
The title. The cover. The synopsis. The reviews. All that translates into a MUST read. :)
Sass & Serendipity by Jennifer Ziegler (The Book Depository/Amazon)
Cute, contemporary, fun, light... perfect after scary paranormal ghost stories!
Until the End by Christopher Pike (The Book Depository/Amazon)
It's by Christopher Pike. That in itself is a reason to check it out as he writes original, exciting paranormal stories.
My Beating Teenage Heart by CK Kelly Martin (The Book Depository/Amazon)
Another of those random books I don't know much about. Something about this book just made me want to pick it up. I hope I like it!

That's what I got in my mailbox. Thank you so much for visiting and please leave a link so I can visit you too. Also, feel free to enter the giveaway I have going (link is above). What did you get in your mailbox?

4 comments:

  1. Very nice!! Signings are always fun! I try to go to a few when I can, of course not many authors come my way so I tend to go to them too! Try to go to an event once a year now because I enjoy them so much! Glad you had a good time at your first event and multi ones are the BEST to go to! Enthralled was really great too!

    Have read Bargains and Betrayals--which I totally LOVED!--and Twisted--which was freaking awesome but has a killer cliffhanger ending! Hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, this is the first time I heard of an author signing where I live. I was so excited! I'm definitely going to more. Glad you liked Bargains and Betrayals. I hope I will too! Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY swag. And I've had The False Princess for months and I still haven't read it! I hope you love all your books :)

    Check out what books I received in my mailbox this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab set! I keep meaning to read Sass & Serendipity. I really want Anna Dressed in Blood too.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...