Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Cover Wars: Fever vs. Above

Welcome to another week of Cover Wars! Yes, I know it's a day late but I'm in the process of moving so my house is covered with boxes and I'm rushing to finish all the library books so I won't take up too much space in the van with them.

Anyways.


Cover Wars is a weekly feature at Tantalizing Illusions all about two beautiful covers battling it out based on your votes. The winner will go against a challenger next week. What's the point? Curiosity and fun, plus it's my way of appreciating gorgeous covers.

Last week Fever won by one vote! That was so close! Can Fever manage to pull it off again? This week Fever is against Above by Leah Bobet. (TBR: April 2012)

Fever (The Chemical Garden, #2)vsAbove

This will be a toughie as the covers are so different. Make your choice on the poll to the right! Have fun and see you next week!

1 comment:

  1. wow I love them both for different reasons but I think above wins for me!

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...