Sunday, July 10, 2011

In My Mailbox (10)

In My Mailbox is a weekly feature hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren that is all about showing what new books you've received either by borrowing, buying, or for review copies. It's a great way to promote books that might not necessarily get reviewed.

This week all books I got were from the library. All links go to Amazon.


XVIAfterlife: An Evernight NovelCloakedThe Darlings Are Forever
XVIAfterlifeCloakedThe Darlings Are Forever

ExposedMy Life, the Theater, and Other TragediesTimelessWonderland
ExposedMy Life, the Theater, and Other TragediesTimelessWonderland

I'm really excited to start reading these. What did you get in your mailbox?

4 comments:

  1. Cloaked was so good! I think it's my favorite Alex Flinn book, out of the three that I've read.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed XVI... I bought it on the day it came out. It's a great debut.

    I haven't heard of Wonderland... but it sounds so intriguing. I'll have to put it on my TBR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great haul! Awesome stuff... I can't wait to read XVI :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @ Gripped into Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. great mailbox! I got XVI too! :D I hope you enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...