Sunday, April 24, 2011

In My Mailbox (4)


Welcome to another IMM post by yours truly. I've had some great books this week and I'm super excited to share them with you! IMM was created by Kristi from The Story Siren and inspired by Alea from Pop Culture Junkee. These are 10 of the books I got this week.

*all pictures link to Amazon
Library: 

Before I FallBree's FireChimeEvercrossed (Kissed By An Angel)The Hunt of the UnicornInfinity: Chronicles of NickLies: A Gone NovelRoses and Bones: Myths, Tales, and Secrets (Bind Up)The Clique #14: A Tale of Two Pretties (Clique Series)

For review: 
The Lens and the Looker: Book #1 of the Verona Series

Thanks to Lory Kaufman and The Fiction Studio! ☻

That's all for this week. Needless to say I'm super excited right now. It's your turn: what did you get in your mailbox?

7 comments:

  1. Those are some great books you got! I really liked the Gone series, though Lies gets a bit gruesome. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some good books there. I'm looking forward to your reveiws!

    P.S. If you want to get books that just came out from the library you have to continuously check there website & make sure you put a hold on it first. This is just a response to your comment on my IMM.

    http://bookuponbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Thanks for following my blog! (The Book Garden.) I am now following your blog, and I love it! You got some great books this week. I want to read Chime so bad. Before I Fall is really good, and same with Lies, but I found it even more gruesome than Hunger and Gone. I hope you enjoy all your books, and I wish you lots of luck with your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, by now I'm super excited to read Lies to see how gruesome it is. I love that series!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That reminds me, I still have to read Before I fall :-)

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you had a great week for books! I've heard so many wonderful things about Before I Fall, but even though I've had it for quite awhile, I still haven't read it...

    Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...