Sunday, April 3, 2011

In My Mailbox (2)

In My Mailbox proved to be a success last week so I thought I'd do it again. Once again I have too many books to show so I'm doing 10 books I've never shown before. :)



As always, IMM is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. It's all about showcasing the fabulous books we receive, even books we might not review because they deserve love too.

From the library...
Anna and the French KissDarkest Mercy (Wicked Lovely)Exile of Gigi Lane, TheFall for AnythingThe Gift (Witch & Wizard, Book 2)The NecromancerOld MagicPrismRadianceSiren


I know I'm super spoiled this week! All these books look fabulous, and I'm super duper excited for every one of them. I've started Anna and the French Kiss and I already really like it. What did you get this week? Please leave a comment so I can visit you too!!

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed Old Magic and hope you do too.
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow lots of good books this week. I'm jealous! I can't wait to see your reviews.

    Chelsea @ Rand0m Girl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...