Friday, April 22, 2011

Cover War! Supernaturally vs. Starcrossed

Cover wars is a fun little (peaceful) feature that I like to do here at Tantalizing Illusions. It's all about the gorgeous covers of to-be-released books. Basically, every week there will be two book covers, the previous champion and the challenger. There's a poll up at the side and all you need to do is vote for your favourite cover. Why do I do this? I love pretty things and I'm interested in seeing which cover people enjoy more.

Hades vs. Supernaturally was last week's challenge and Hades lost by one vote to Supernaturally. VERY close, right? Before I continue, I'd like to mention that I noticed Hades has a new cover on Goodreads, so what do you think of that?

Hades (Halo, #2)

I personally love it. Much darker than the other one and it's so pretty! Makes me ten times more excited to read it!

Anyway, to this week's War...
Supernaturally (Paranormalcy, #2)vs. Starcrossed (Starcrossed, #1)

They're both so pretty and I'm loving the dresses flowing in the wind? What's your favourite? VOTE NOW! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, this is a tough call. First, I love the Hades cover, very dangerous meets sexy! :)

    Second, I'm gonna go with Supernaturally because I love full facial shots vs. profiles. Also the colors are amazing!!

    What do you think??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree Lisa about Hades! It's so gorgeous that I might use the cover in a future War again... Not anytime soon though.

    I didn't say my preference in the post because that might make it biased but I love Supernaturally. It feels warmer and I just feel happy when I look at it while Starcrossed is beautiful but in an untouchable way. I shiver while looking at it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...