Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Waiting on Wedneday: Original Sin

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme that spotlights up coming releases. It's hosted at Breaking the Spine.

I can't wait for...


Author: Lisa Desrochers
Release date: July 5 2011
Synopsis: (from Goodreads)
When secrets and old histories come to light, Frannie realizes that nobody is who she thought they were. Hell won’t give up and Heaven won’t give in. Some are willing to hurt anyone close to Frannie in order to get what they want. It will take everything she has and then some to stay out of Hell's grasp.

And not everyone will get out of it alive.


First of all, I'm loving this cover. It's gorgeous and hot. I'm so excited for this book since I loved Personal Demons so much. Frannie is such a strong heroine, and both Luc and Gabe are so hot. Plus I laughed a lot when reading Personal Demons and I'm sure to do the same with Original Sin. I have high expectations of this book, and I can't wait to get my hands on it.

What are you waiting for?

1 comment:

  1. This one sounds intriguing...hope you enjoy it.

    Here's mine:

    (click on my name)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...