Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Review: Reaper


Author: Rachel Vincent
Pages: *approximately 71*
Synopsis:
Tod Hudson was a typical teenager. He liked girls, sports, food and tolerated his younger brother, Nash. In fact, he had his whole life in front of him--and due to his bean sidhe heritage, it was going to be a very long life indeed. And then the car accident occurred.

Suddenly Tod's future wasn't so sure, and he had to make a choice. Life... Death... or something Between....


Reaper is a Soul Screamer series prequel novella. It's the story of how Tod died and became a reaper. I personally love the Soul Screamers story. It has drama, action, awesome characters and is addicting. One of my favorite characters is Tod. In every book, we've seen more of Tod and his personality so I was eager to learn more about him.

Reaper made me change the way I think about a few characters. I loved Tod even more, but I started to feel weird about other characters. Tod is a big brother, and I found that I could relate so well to the story. I'm not overly emotional, but it was around midnight when I was reading it and I started to cry because I understood how he must have felt. He is so strong as a character.

Reaper should definitely be read by everyone who loves Rachel Vincent's amazing series. Or by anyone looking for a quick, good read.

Read Reaper off of Rachel Vincent's website or download it for free off Amazon (limited time offer).

I think this may be my favorite in the series, so

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...