Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

HAPPY NEW YEARS! 2010 has been a fabulous year and I'm expecting 2011 to be even better.

Around this time of year, people constantly do New Year's resolutions. I've never seriously made one, but I shall this year. To keep it simple, I've narrowed down my resolution possibilities to three.

1. Keep up my blog. I made this on Christmas day spontaneously and since then I've had fun visiting other people's blogs and writing reviews. My blog is for me- it's my thoughts and opinions. It helps me focus on books, and it's fun and creative.

2. Don't get overwhelmed by school. School can be either the best part of my life or the worst. It requires lots of time and work, and I often get stressed by it since I'm aiming for the 89+ I can and will be able to manage everything. Keep up a positive attitude and minimize my procrastination.

3. Keep reading. Reading is something I always do whenever I have free time. But sometimes I don't read books carefully. Reading books is something I do for fun. I should savor each  book i read. If i find myself skipping paragraphs because I don't enjoy the story, i should just stop reading it. If I really want to read it, I will- carefully. Word for word.

I think my resolutions are manageable and I will follow them. What are your resolutions?

1 comment:


  1. This page must be the great article in the future.
    คาสิโนสด Thank you for watching.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...